Owner Post SWEETHEART Follow Dash



Aiyra's Story
Not Just A Blog

AWESOME ME (:


Holla Readers !
AIYRA I JOHOREAN I HRS I UiTM KBM Strictly No LOVE b4 MARRIED
You are Never too OLD to Set Another Goal or to Dream a New Dream
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
Enjoy Your Day (:

Just A Quote

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[Live Life To The Fullest Because Every Moment Is Precious]
[http://itsaiyralife.blogspot.com]


Skins by: ZieyrAiyra
Do's : Leave Your Footprint,Click FOLLOW Button
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Dont's : Curi Copyright Saya (:

.aQ kliru antre due !.

.argggghhhhhhhhhhhh !

.sape btul n salah nieyh ?

.nape dak dak nieyh yg ade tat citu kte len ?

.dy plak kte len ?

.mne yg btOl ?

.aQ da ta maO p.k sal nieyh lgi tpi lau da bnde nieyh b'bgkit smule pe cerrr ?

.aiseyhhhh ! .klau btOl kOrg ta slah , I'm sOrry.

.but.

.nape mlm rstu ilmu tu kOrg trus blah je ?

.k ur fine lau kaO n ty kne kmas kOop but yg ade kat ctu ?

.pe cerr plak ?????

.watever arghhhhhhhhhhhhh !

.yg pntg aQ eppy suda !